|Pyramid boulder (explanation of number symbols here)|
2. Sharp Go-Tee (V3): Start on the arete, but traverse right across crimps to join Upper Pyramid at the jugs.
3. Pyramid (V3): Climb the center of the boulder, starting on crimps and moving up through jugs.
4. Upper Pyramid (V0): Start on the jugs and top out straight up.
Slightly further downriver is the Anklebiter boulder, which can be seen around the right edge of the Pyramid in the photo above. The landings are better than on Pyramid, but a pad would still be a good idea.
|Anklebiter boulder (explanation of number symbols here)|
2. Anklebiter (V1): Sit-start same as above, move up through the overhang and top out straight up.
3. Anklebiter Right (V3): An eliminate, starting the same as Anklebiter, but without using the good sloper and crimp rail past the overhang. Instead, move slightly right and use a worse sloper and left crimp.