|Downstream Slab (explanation of number symbols here)|
1. Snowflake Dyno (V6): Start on good crimps and go directly up to the lip. Not the most amazing problem, but fun to do once or twice.
2. Snowflake (V2): Start on crimps and move up and left through more crimps to top out. Fun, but sharp if your fingers aren't used to it.
3. Mikey Likes It (V5): Start on crimps and traverse left to top out at the ledge. If you're looking to build endurance, turn back around at the ledge and traverse right to top out at the other end.
4. Seam Nightmares (V6): Go up and right using only the thin seam for hands.
5. Doom (V4/5): Starting on two underclings beneath the roof, move left to a crimp, then follow jugs to the top. V4 using the large flake, V5 without. Watch the fall.
|Downstream Slab explanation of number symbols here)|
6. Booby Trapped Dog Dish (V4): Start on the jug and move up and right through crimps to a dish with a pebble in it.
7. Snowflake traverse (V4): Start on the jug and traverse right to top out on Snowflakes. Variation (7a): continue right to top out toward the end of the boulder. For more fun, downclimb from the lip into the start of Mikey Likes It, then traverse back left.
|Emily Close climbs Snowflake|
|Rob Burnett tops out Snowflake|